Brighten your summer meals with this Grilled Zucchini and Watermelon Salad, loaded with in-season flavours.
Grilled Zucchini and Watermelon SaladPrint Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ tsp salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 medium green zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 medium yellow zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil 1 small seedless watermelon, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh peas, blanched
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese G
- arnish: Fresh basil leaves
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Set dressing aside.
Preheat grill to high. Brush zucchini slices with olive oil. Grill until nicely charred and softened, about 3 minutes per side. Remove and let cool slightly.
On a large platter, or 4 individual plates, arrange grilled zucchini and watermelon. Sprinkle with peas, crumbled feta and basil leaves. Drizzle with dressing and serve.